The advertising options you bring to us – a Shortline Manufacturer of Rotary Cutters, Rock Removal Equipment, Snow Removal equipment and Disc Harrows – has become a one-stop shop for advertising to our U.S. customers for more 15 years or more. We look to Farm Equipment Magazine to let our customers know what we build and do as you have an engaged readership and viewing audience.
Selecting the publications to advertise in is simple and quick with the help of your knowledgeable Territory Representatives like Darren Foster. Your company provides great content in various areas of the farming sectors in the U.S. and keeps all of us (farm equipment manufacturers, dealers and farmers) in the loop about our industry, the best practices, the newest equipment and the latest trends.
Our business is growing nicely, and everything is quicker and easier with the digital age. Farm shows are still important to meet customers one on one and talk, but many of the younger generation are talking to each other on digital chat platforms with their counterparts to learn how their equipment is working. Much like going to the coffee shop in rural areas. Maybe call it “Coffee Chat Equipment Talk” without the coffee.
I have been with Schulte 32 years so I can’t look back 55 years. But for our company, some big changes were when my father, Jim Carnago, started to export to countries like the U.S. in the mid-1960s along with Europe and Australia later to expand our footprint in countries that needed our types of equipment.
Schulte began to grow at a nice pace when we started building Rotary Cutters in 1988 and expanded our line to include some of the largest built rotary cutters in the world up to 42-foot wide. Schulte continues on a nice growth pattern with the help of our parent company Alamo Group based out of Seguin, Texas and their ongoing support of their first Canadian company when they bought Schulte in 2000.
Check out other "A Look Back in Farm Equipment History" blogs
Industry commentary on “55 Years of Farm Equipment”
- The ‘5 Greatest Tech Advancements’ in My Career as a Dealer | Leo Johnson, Johnson Tractor
- The Impact of Consolidation & Technology on Agriculture Over Half a Century | Sam Christianson, Titan Machinery
- A Service Manager’s View on the Changing Times | Brent Bazin, Young's Equipment Inc.
- Reflections on Farm Equipment | George Russell, Machinery Advisors Consortium
- Farm Equipment Sales in the 1970s | Charlie Glass, FEMA Dealer Relations Commitee
- Digital Communications Changed the Course of OEMs Working With Dealers | Tom Taylor, retired farm equipment executive
- RDO Equipment’s Take on the Last 55 Years | Daryl Shelton, RDO Equipment
- Reflections from a North American, International & Company-Store Dealer Exec | Stacy Anthony, AgRevolution LLC
- A Lot of Change in Shortline Equipment | Hans Rasmussen, Summers Manufacturing
- Business Acumen, Technology Forever Changed Equipment Sales & Service | Brian R. Carpenter, Champlain Valley Equipment
- Not Your Grandfather’s Farm Equipment Dealership… | Josh Waggener, Hutson Inc
- Left Major OEM Career 55 Years Ago to Become Dealer-Principal | Paul Wallem, Retired International Harvester executive
- Titan Machinery Reflects on Significant Changes to Dealership Environment in 55 Years | David J. Meyer, Titan Machinery
- From 3 Stores Within 50 Miles to 25 Stores Across 8 States | Tom Rosztoczy, Stotz Equipment
- 45 Years of Observations on Ag Equipment Manufacturing & Distribution | Chuck Bellew, retired farm equipment executive
- Today’s Staff Has No Fear Approach to Risk, But It Still Exists | Jeff Morgan, H&R Agri-Power
- A Recent Retiree’s Perspective on Equipment Industry | Lars Paulsson, Laforge Systems
- 60 Years of Equipment Dealer Associations Consolidation Continues | Kim Rominger, NAEDA
- Vast Technology Changes Assisted Dealers’ Computerization | Ed Archambo, Basic Software Systems
- ‘I Didn’t Listen to My Uncle Roy’ | Jon Eis, Eis Implement Co.
- Farm Equipment Manufacturers and the Early 1980s Farm Crisis
- GMO, Autosteer Forever Changed Our Business | Tom Janson, Janson Equipment
- My 35 Years at RME, from Microfiche to Guidance | Jim Wood, Rocky Mountain Equipment
- Export Opportunities Changed Game for Canadian Shortline Manufacturer | Hal Carnago, Schulte Industries Ltd.
- 40 Years with Sunco, Hiniker, Ingersoll, Southern Marketing & Forges de Niaux | Larry Hansen, Forges de Niaux
- From Dreaming Farm Boy to Equipment Dealer | Tim Brannon, B&G Equipment